free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Tuesday, June 03, 2008
The Winner of LORD SIN!!!!

The winner of Kalen Hughes' LORD SIN is jennybrat! Please email me at: eden_bradley@yahoo.com and I'll put you in touch with Kalen to collect your prize!
I'm still madly working away on my latest book, currently titled A 21st Century Courtesan-I think I'm going to finish it tonight! I hate writing the ending of a book-I get close to a deadline and feel like I have to just crank this stuff out, no matter how I'm feeling. Some days, I kinda feel like this...
Anyone else? Or am I just on the pity pot?
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 5:02 PM -
3 Comments:
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger J said…

    Oh wow thanks so much! The courtesan book sounds intriguing. Hope you finish it soon!

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger azteclady said…

    Congrats, jennybrat!

    Thank you, Eden. Have a great weekend, all!

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jennifer A. Ray said…

    Congratulations, Jennybrat!

    I think I bought this one and it is in my TBR pile... It looks great!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design