free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, July 03, 2008
July 4th Sale at Phaze!
Save 20% on all Phaze books on July 4th by using this code when you purchase: FIREWORKS08
Just go to www.Phaze.com to browse their amazing selection of hot reads! And if you haven't read my Phaze books, now is the perfect time. You can find HEATWAVE, my very first published erotic story, and see what started me on my road to smut! Or BREAKING SKYE, my first BDSM e-book, or you can find SURRENDER: Tales of Submission, Phaze's first BDSM print anthology, with stories from me, Eliza Gayle, Reese Gabriel, and bonus content from Alessia Brio. You can also find some of my erotic poetry in PHAZE IN VERSE, an EPPIE nominated volume from the Phaze authors.
The authors at Phaze really push some boundaries, so if you're looking for sizzling erotic fiction, this is the place!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 12:55 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design