free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Monday, July 14, 2008
Live Chat Tonight!
Come and chat with me tonight at 5PM PST at Night Owl Romance, along with authors Beth Kery, Catherine Chernow, A.W. Gryphon and Tara Nina!
http://www.nightowlromance.com/nightowlromance/chat/chat.asp
I'll be talking about my current release, HOT NIGHTS, DARK DESIRES, my upcoming October novel, FORBIDDEN FRUIT, and the book I just finished, A 21ST CENTURY COURTESAN-there will be excerpts and a giveaway! And I'll answer anything you want to ask me-anything!
Come by and see me!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 4:07 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design