free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Monday, July 21, 2008
RWA Conference and other stuff!
This week is insane! I just turned in a proposal for my next contracted book over the weekend, I'm still working on revisions for A 21ST CENTURY COURTESAN, my April 2009 release-and I'm posting the cover again just because it's so gorgeous!
I'm also getting ready to leave for the Romance Writers of America conference in San Francisco. Lots to do for that, between running the Diva dinner on Thursday night and as a RWA chapter president, I'll also be going to the Chapter Leadership Seminar and the Annual General Meeting this year. Not to mention the usual face-to-face meetings with my agent and editor, three publisher parties, trying to squeeze in a few workshops, and the book signings! I hope anyone who is in SF will come by and see me.

The first signing is the Literacy for Life Signing. If you've never been, you have to see it to believe it-over 500 authors in one huge ballroom! It's pretty overwhelming, but amazing! All your favorite authors are there-including me!
WHEN: Wednesday night, July 30th, from 5:30-7:30 PM
WHERE: San Francisco Marriott Hotel
55 Fourth Street
San Francisco, CA
Yerba Buena Ballroom

All proceeds from books sold that night will go to Literacy charities. It's a great event and a great way to see some of your favorite authors up close!

If you're registered for the conference, you can also come to the publisher signings. The books are free! I'll be signing my latest release, HOT NIGHTS, DARK DESIRES, my anthology with authors Stephanie Tyler and Sydney Croft, as well as my December 2007 release, EXOTICA: SEVEN DAYS OF KAMA SUTRA, NINE DAYS OF ARABIAN NIGHTS. The Bantam signing will be on Saturday, August 2nd from 2:00-3:30 PM.
I'm also having my tattoo colored in that Sunday after the conference, so there will be pics of that, as well as from the conference, so stay tuned!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 10:39 PM -
4 Comments:
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Louisa Edwards said…

    Busy girl! I hope you've also scheduled time to hang out in the hotel bar. That's very important. You know, for...networking. Or something.

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    I will definitely make time to have a drink or two with you!

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Shari said…

    pouting cuz I had to stay home this year....

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Rhonda Helms said…

    Oh man, your courtesan cover is just gorgeous!!! The cover gods truly blessed you, hun...

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design