free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Sunday, September 21, 2008
Appearances!
You can find me at two local Southern California events next week:

The first is an In The Flesh reading on Thursday, September 25th. I'll be signing books and reading an excerpt from my October release, FORBIDDEN FRUIT, along with four other authors, including friend and erotic storyteller extraordinaire, Donna George Storey!

Hustler Hollywood

8920 Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90069
8:00-10:00 PMOn Sunday, September 28th, I'll be appearing at the West Hollywood Book Fair to sign books and chat with everyone who stops by our booth at the California Erotica Authors booth, along with authors Will Belegon, Christine London, Ericka Scott and Donna George Storey!

West Hollywood Park
647 North San Vicente Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA
9:00AM-6:00PM

West Hollywood Book Fair is a spectacular event, with authors in every genre. You can find more information on their website. I hope you'll all come and see me!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 9:57 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Greta said…

    Any chance of coming to Texas, I would love to meet you.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    I was in Texas last year-twice! Once ion Dallas, once in Houston. I think I'm due there again in about 4 or 5 years for the Romance Writers of America conference...although you never know. ;)

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design