free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, September 11, 2008
I'm in Cosmo!

My upcoming October release, FORBIDDEN FRUIT, is being profiled in the latest edition of Cosmopolitan magazine! Each month they write up an interpretive 'excerpt' of a book in their Red Hot Reads section, and this month it's my book! This is excellent exposure, so I'm thrilled! Page 271 of the October issue if you get a chance to check it out-it's on the shelves now!
FORBIDDEN FRUIT will be available from Bantam Delta on October 28th, and is available now for pre-order on Amazon.com , Barnes & Noble online, and Borders online!

~FORBIDDEN FRUIT~

Sometimes the forbidden…

is irresistible…

One taste is never enough.

For university professor Mia Rose Curry, it was all academic: her course in alternate sexuality was a safe, socially-acceptable way for her to talk about the things she desires most—but has never let herself experience. And while students crammed into her class to learn about fetishes, bondage, voyeurism and much more, Mia kept her own raging desires, and her most private fantasies, carefully under wraps…until one student undressed her with his eyes...

Jagger James is everything Mia wants and everything taboo, yet Mia can’t help imagining drawing closer and closer to this forbidden fruit. She soon discovers how much Jagger wants her, demanding she abandon every inhibition with him. Now, they are about to take a dangerous step, tempting each other’s flesh, savoring every touch and breaking every rule in the book—knowing that this dazzling, sensual feast is only a taste of something more to come…

posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 11:48 AM -
11 Comments:
  • At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG you are hot stuff!!! Congrats!

    I read it and loved it by the way. ;)

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger The Girl You Used to Know said…

    holy smokes! That's awesome, Eden! Huge congrats!

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Greta said…

    I can't wait for this book to come out and to help you celebrate I'll even buy a copy of Cosmo :)

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Eva Gale said…

    You are Teh Awesome. It is now confirmed. Buying Cosmo tomorrow. (I had it in the cart today and put it back)

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Lacy Danes said…

    This is wonderful news. I am so happy for you!

    Miss you bunches and bunches.

    Lacy.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Jax Cassidy said…

    YAY! So excited about this and picking up my copy tomorrow. I can't wait to see it in print...you are a STAR!

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Thanks, everyone. :) I'm hoping this is a good boost for my sales-not being shelved in romance has really hurt, I think. (that should be corrected soon, I hope!)

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Louisa Edwards said…

    That's the coolest promo I can think of. Way to go!

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Abigail said…

    I've got my copy of Cosmo! I am so happy for you:)

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cool that is great, cosmo is my bible lol

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said…

    That is so amazingly cool!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design