free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Tuesday, October 28, 2008
FORBIDDEN FRUIT released today!

FORBIDDEN FRUIT, my sexy, sensual food fetish book, is out today! Look for it on Amazon, Barnes & Noble online, Border's online, or at your local bookstores!

I had such a great time writing this book. My favorite research materials were whipped cream and strawberries, which I plan to take with me to my Playboy Radio interview on November 11th-stay tuned for details!

I really tuned into the sensual aspects of food while writing this book; food is one of the great sensual pleasures in life, for me, anyway. What are yours? A steamy bath? Silk pajamas? I’m sure some of you have ideas I haven’t thought of…I hope you’ll share!

While you’re thinking about it, here’s the blurb for FORBIDDEN FRUIT:


Sometimes the forbidden…

is irresistible…

One taste is never enough.

For university professor Mia Rose Curry, it was all academic: her course in alternate sexuality was a safe, socially-acceptable way for her to talk about the things she desires most—but has never let herself experience. And while students crammed into her class to learn about fetishes, bondage, voyeurism and much more, Mia kept her own raging desires, and her most private fantasies, carefully under wraps…until one student undressed her with his eyes...

Jagger James is everything Mia wants and everything taboo, yet Mia can’t help imagining drawing closer and closer to this forbidden fruit. She soon discovers how much Jagger wants her, demanding she abandon every inhibition with him. Now, they are about to take a dangerous step, tempting each other’s flesh, savoring every touch and breaking every rule in the book—knowing that this dazzling, sensual feast is only a taste of something more to come…

And just for my blog readers, an excerpt from the book:


“That was an amazing meal, Jagger. Thank you.”

“It was my pleasure. I have dessert back at my place.”

“Oh, I don’t...I don’t think I should.”

“You’ll be ready for something sweet by the time we get there. Or we can sit and have some more wine first.”

“No, I don’t mean...Jagger, I shouldn’t go back to your place. I don’t think it’s a good idea. I need to figure some things out before I...” She trailed off, too unsure of what she needed to say, what she needed to do.

“It’s alright. I understand. I’ll walk you to your car, then.”

She nodded, half grateful he hadn’t argued the point with her and half wishing he had.

God, you really are a mess.

They moved down the street, the night air cool on her face, but Jagger’s presence was warm next to her. As they walked, he took her hand, just a gentle twining of fingers around hers. It felt good. Better than it should have, and the sensation wasn’t entirely sexual. It was more, a different kind of heat that moved through her chest, loosened her up inside. Opened her up.

They reached her car, a silver Mini Cooper, parked only a few doors down from Jagger’s building, a little too quickly.

“This is me.” She tried to drop his hand, but he held on.

“Come upstairs with me, Mia Rose,” Jagger said softly.

She wanted to. Every cell in her body wanted nothing more than to go upstairs with him, to let him kiss her again, touch her. She blew out a long breath, leaned back against the passenger door of her car.

“I can’t, Jagger.”

“Alright. But I’m not going to let you go without kissing you.”

He leaned in, and she found herself lifting her face to his, her mind emptying even before his mouth met hers. Then it was just the cool, plush texture of his lips on hers, that soft press of flesh upon flesh. Her hands went around his neck, his skin so hot and smooth there, and he moved in closer, leaning into her, the weight of his body pressing her into the car. When his tongue moved her lips apart, he slid inside. She went soft and loose all over, her breasts aching for more than the hard press of his chest against hers, with the layers of sweater between them.

In moments she was panting, wet. And he deepened the kiss, the heat of his mouth making her crazy. She wanted him. Wanted him to fuck her. Right there. Right now.

His hips were hard up against hers, and that solid ridge of flesh pushed against her belly.

God.

Her hips tilted, her sex filled, throbbed, wanting, wanting. But she wasn’t supposed to be doing this.

She was not supposed to be doing this.

He kissed her harder, wet and hurting, bruising her lips. His hands gripped her waist, his fingers biting into her, and all she wanted was more. God, she could almost come if he only kissed her long enough, just kissed her like this.

He pulled back, brushed her hair with his lips, with his cheek. He was breathing as hard as she was. He still had her up against the car, his body pressing her against the cold steel. His hands slid down over her hips, dug in again. She couldn’t have moved even if he hadn’t been holding her so tightly. She could barely breathe. She didn’t want to.

“Jagger...”

“Fuck. I’m sorry, Mia Rose.”

“No. That’s not it.”

“What, then?” He looked down at her, his eyes glittering in the silvery light of the street lamp a few feet away.

The words came out on a half whisper.

“I don’t want you to stop.”

***********

FORBIDDEN FRUIT was a Romantic Times Top Pick, and a Recommended Read at Fallen Angels. Here’s what people are saying about FORBIDDEN FRUIT:


Eden Bradley has written one of the best erotic romances I have read this year…”

~Fallen Angels Reviews

“…Bradley delivers the goods. There is intense intimacy and heart-wrenching emotions... This is delicious and delightful from the first page until the conclusion.”

~Romantic Times

“Graphic, loving, and incredibly well-written, the sex scenes ratchet up the drama with unbelievable intensity…sexual desire intertwines with emotional intensity, resulting in a book you won’t want to put down…A thoroughly delightful read. Don’t miss FORBIDDEN FRUIT.” ~Romance Junkies


For more details on FORBIDDEN FRUIT, or any of my other books, visit my website, or my MySpace page!



Labels: , , , ,

posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 5:00 AM -
6 Comments:
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Louisa Edwards said…

    Man, that's a hot cover! What is it about cherries?? They're so dirty.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Jennifer A. Ray said…

    Hi Eden! Congratulations on the release of FORBIDDEN FRUIT today! I loved, loved, loved this story... Then I guess you already know that. :-)

    I posted my review of FORBIDDEN FRUIT from Wild on Books over at Amazon this morning, but it looks like it is hung in their review queue. It should appear there any day, though.

    Hugs!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Karen Erickson said…

    Congrats Eden! I really enjoyed this book and yes, definitely a super hot cover. :)

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Crystal Jordan said…

    I love that cover, too! I makes me hungry. :-)

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Thanks, everyone. :)
    Yes Louisa-cherries are dirty and sweet!
    Jennifer-you're a doll! So glad you enjoyed my book.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes sucah a hot clover . love the theme so hot

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design