free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Monday, June 29, 2009
Upcoming appearances!
Well, the first one isn't my own, but I'll be there...
My boyfriend, Sam Saturday, creator of Load World Comics, will be reading his dirty poetry, along with several other erotica authors, at the July In The Flesh Reading Series at Hustler Hollywood on July 8th-info below:

Wednesday, July 8th, 8:00 PM
Hustler Hollywood
8920 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA

They serve awesome goodies, and there's some excellent shopping, so be sure not to miss it! A good time is always had by all!

Later in July I'll be at the Romance Writers of America Conference in Washington DC, at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, from July 14th-19th. I have two book signings planned. The first is the Literacy for Life signing, and this is an amazing event! Several hundred authors in an enormous room signing their books-awesome! And all the money raised goes to the literacy effort in whatever city we're having the conference in each year. I shoud have A 21ST CENTURY COURTESAN and FORBIDDEN FRUIT available to sign.
I'll also be doing a signing for Bantam on Saturday, July 18th at 9:00 AM-you do have to be a conference attendee to come, but the books are free!
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road, NW
Washington, District Of Columbia 20008
And if you don't want to come to the signings at the RWA Conference, find me the bar and let's have a drink! It's going to be a crazy busy time, so I'll need one!

Meanwhile, I have to write about 200 pages (!!!!) before the conference, so I'll be busy! Back to the grind!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 2:47 PM -
3 Comments:
  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Ember said…

    Will there be limericks?

    Wish I was close enough to make it!

    There once was a fellow McSweeny
    Who spilled some gin on his weenie
    Just to be couth
    He added vermouth
    Then slipped his girlfriend a martini

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    LOL Ember!
    Sam actually does write limericks-some just silly and some dirty, but this time it'll be his butt poetry. *G*

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger AFare24Get said…

    Just came across your stories & blog. I am going to learn the dance of the word and reader from you. I like what you say & how you say it so thank you for being an inspiration to struggling writers everywhere.

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design