free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, October 22, 2009
I'm over at Nikki Duncan's October Book Party!


Today you can find me over on Nikki Duncan's blog to celebrate her month of books, and the release of both my October books! THE SEEKING KISS, my vampire menage urban fantasy novella, just came out on the 20th from Samhain Publishing, and my print novel, THE BEAUTY OF SURRENDER, my Shibari rope bondage book, is due out October 27th, so lots of exciting stuff! I'm doing a giveaway and Nikki is doing a huge giveaway all month, so come on over to Nikki's blog to visit!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 10:12 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Eden...Congrats on ur releases! Hope u had wonderful days. Ur bks sound amazing. Will ur 1st bk, TSK, from ur MP series ever come out in paperback?

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design