free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Book signing this weekend!


I'll be signing my latest erotic novel from Bantam/Delta, THE BEAUTY OF SURRENDER, this Sunday after the Los Angeles Romance Authors meeting at the Barnes & Noble in Encino,! Also signing will be author Dayle Dermatis. The meeting runs from 10:30-noon, and I'll be signing right after, so should be set up by 12:15, and will sign for about an hour. You can find us in the art section in the back of the store. I hope you'll come by and see me! And if you've never been to a LARA meeting, the first one is free!

address:
Barnes and Noble Booksellers
16461 Ventura Boulevard
Encino, CA 91436
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 1:03 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design