free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Tuesday, March 23, 2010
News!
I just found out that two more of my books are going to be translated into German! Rights to FORBIDDEN FRUIT and THE BEAUTY OF SURRENDER just sold to a German publisher. The foreign covers are always so interesting! My Japanese translation of THE DARK GARDEN is my favorite-it just looks so exotic.
Meanwhile-I'm over at the Smutketeers blog today interviewing our fifth Smutketeer, Eve Berlin-check it out!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 5:14 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger AFare24Get said…

    Very cool. Your blog & notes are a total inspiration to me.

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design